• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Free Beer! (and Mesa !?!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh, speak for yourself. I will drink to celebrate the end of a cancer to the Regional Industry, the unemployment of those losers who CHOSE to work for a POS like JO, and getting rid of all those ERJ145s at JFK clogging up the gates at 23/25.

Oh, I can't wait until Dec 15th.

Hey what's Dec 15th's significance? Second time I've heard that date. First was from PSA's Director of inflight saying that all flying hours were known up until mid december, and after that it would "depend on different variables."

Are you serious? You are a student pilot, and are posting this crap?

Sure Mesa sucks, but whats your problem with them, cant get hired?

Hey what's Dec 15th's significance? Second time I've heard that date. First was from PSA's Director of inflight saying that all flying hours were known up until mid december, and after that it would "depend on different variables."
I think the significance of Dec 15th is that on Jun 20th, MESA was notified that they would be delisted unless they could show 10 consecutive days aboe $1 stock price or be delisted.

The last day MESA was above $1 was 6 May and the last time they had 10 consecutive days above $1 was 9 Apr.

OK folks, there seems to be a "death watch" over Mesa, so let's make it interesting. The first person to break the news of a Mesa bankruptcy in this forum will win free beer. I will be the judge, jury and executioner of this award. You must reply to this thread to claim the "prize". If your claim is not backed up by other legit media sources you will be shot, quartered, tarred, feathered, hung, and then ridiculed on FI.

Chap 11 - 1 six pack
Chap 7 - 1 twelve pack

The prize will be doubled if I can verify you're a Mesa pilot. If it's practical to send the prize, I will, if not, a voucher will be sent. (to be done via PMs).

I think the feeling is pretty common here on FI that Mesa isn't a desirable place to work, but the crews there are just trying to do the best they can within their means, like the rest of us.

Cheers!

Lilah

If anybody else wants to chip in, feel free.

Gimme a break, student pilot! Get a life!

I think the significance of Dec 15th is that on Jun 20th, MESA was notified that they would be delisted unless they could show 10 consecutive days aboe $1 stock price or be delisted.

The last day MESA was above $1 was 6 May and the last time they had 10 consecutive days above $1 was 9 Apr.

...and I havent had sex since 5 Apr....

...What do I win???

Your left hand.

Are you serious? You are a student pilot, and are posting this crap?

Sure Mesa sucks, but whats your problem with them, cant get hired?

In the spirit of pilots helping pilots, I thought I would share with you the knowledge that not all people on this forum fill out their profile to a degree of accuracy as others. :)

In other words, don't be so gullible. :rolleyes:

Mesa undercut a lot of other airlines (thanks to their ridiculously low wages) and screwed them in the process, like Aloha and ACA. I'll be having a six pack of my own when Mesa gets what is coming to them.

Uh, speak for yourself. I will drink to celebrate the end of a cancer to the Regional Industry, the unemployment of those losers who CHOSE to work for a POS like JO, and getting rid of all those ERJ145s at JFK clogging up the gates at 23/25.

Oh, I can't wait until Dec 15th.

you must work for comair...

and we have another case of "my piece of shyt regional is better than your piece of shyt regional "

news flash for you... ALL CEOS ARE POS

Latest resources

Back