• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FREE AIRTRAN FLIGHTS for buying Coke at Wendy's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, this is a very good move by A/T since most of their passengers consider Wendys a great big time treat. What A/T should do is offer the same thing for every $5.00 purchased at Wal-Mart.

64 meals at wendy's in 61 days. maybe i can make a movie out of it and sell it for millions.. oh wait that's already been done.

Has anyone else seen the commercials lately giving away a free companion pass up to five hundred dollars for buying 5 boxes of I believe it was polident denture cleaner.

Last edited:
Captain Overs said:
Who's bringing down the industry? You can't even do that on Mesa.

No, Mesa is to busy selling out the industry one contract at a time.

Say hi to the freedumb scabs for me!

yzf6: What is that thing in your avatar?A cat-bird-with-humanmouthazoid?

Those gums are in horrible condition

GogglesPisano said:
yzf6: What is that thing in your avatar?A cat-bird-with-humanmouthazoid?

Dude,

The avatar did freak me out too, but if that's your idea of a human mouth, you'd better make a dental appointment.

So, if its $2.00 per coke, that would be $128.00 per ticket. Isn't that a normal ticket price?

I think they should give you 1,280 ounces of coke (acola) with the purchase of a ticket on AirTran, you would have it done before youre released from the hold going into ATL!

FNG_that's me said:
Dude,

The avatar did freak me out too, but if that's your idea of a human mouth, you'd better make a dental appointment.
You're right. Looks more reptilian than human.

Actually what was written in the first post was purchasing a "combo" with a drink of Coke. Figure the average combo at $5.00 x 64 = $320.00. I am trying to figure out the angle here. Perhaps they figure that nobody can eat that much food in that amount of time, and that people will never cash in. Who knows....

Kathy

Latest resources

Back