• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FracTracker Improvements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sometimes i forget that there are a$$hole pilots out there like "turbinehead". nearly all the pilots i fly with, and have flown with, have all been very easy to get along with. i just hope i am never in the same cockpit as turbinehead.

Retraction accepted

Turbinehead,

No sir, my "little portal" isn't in the business of skirting paid tracking services.

Anyone can just type in EJA### at flytecomm to track Netjets. And as a matter of fact, FBOweb emailed me recently after their site renovation to ask if they could provide any assistance in getting a link to them back on FracTracker.

I interpreted their unsolicited offer of support as a sign that they welcome the extra 15,000 hits per month FracTracker generates for them and their advertisers.

By the way, I can't help it, but when I look at your icon, all I can think of is my favorite Apu line. Springfield was reinacting civil war battles and Apu is dressed as a confederate soldier. At one point he thrusts his rifle into the air and exclaims, "The south will RISE AGAIN!!!" Classic!

Travis,

Just how big an old boy are ya, not too big for an A** wooping!

When can I get my fishin report on it?

Great Site, haven't tried it on the BBerry yet.

R.D. Mercer

Well, by God!

By God, I'll put pop knot on yer head so big it'll need a support garment.

Sharon Jean didn't appreciate yer comments none.

Have you ever had an a** whoopin'? I bet you have....and you got a short memory, too.

You'll know me, I'll be the little wiry fella with overalls and a john deere cap. You be there 'round three o'clock? Cuz that'll be right after my nap.

By the way, you can prob'ly find my fishin reports thursdays on KMOD. They ain't on the inner-neck yet. Here's a preview, though....don't let them Tulsey cops catch ya runnin' crab pots out on Lynn Lane reservoir. Them boys ain't got no sense o' humor a'tall. I speak from 'xperience. I'm gonna lay low down here in Bixby a while & let 'em cool off before my 71st St bridge flyfishing exposé.

Travis or Truman...

Either one o' you ol' boys been whizzin' on my uncle's grave??

WHat kind of language is this?

What the **** are you boyz a talkin about over here?

Turbine Head isn't even a pilot!

He is a 13 year old pimple faced kid with one finger up his nose and one hand down his pants. Dreaming all day about becoming a pilot.. and flying for a fractional !!!!!
:D

Travis...

You have me figured out, Travis...and for this I will offer you a free SLUSHIE, flavor of your choice.

You have a great idea in your website. I still dont understand how the sites are benefitting from the hits, as I dont see any advertising when i select a service provider...but perhaps that is because i have ad blocking on my firewall.

Good job once again, Travis. Maybe there is hope for an IPO in the future.

Thank you very very muchly.

Latest resources

Back