• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Four year degree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys sorry to join the conversation late, but what does it mean to CLEP out courses? Reason I ask is that I have been considering the Thomas ed. degree for the credit they would give me.

Universities allow you to take a test known as a CLEP test for credit instead of taking the entire course.

Thanks CE.

Clep exams are not at all hard. i was out of school for about 8 years and although it took a little bit of work ,they were not hard at all.

besides CLEP, there are Dantes exams( getcollegecredit.com) and Thomas edison also has its own TECEP exams which are a little more expensive.

Most CLEP and DANTES exams have study guides. I also found it helpful to read a few college text books and also CLIFNOTES. All are available at the library.

There is a wealth of information on degreeinfo.com

I highly recommend thomas edison.
feel free to pm if you need more info.

Good info guys, I am in the same boat as ther who started this, AS with Riddle, trying to finish the rest without doing much. As we said in Navy Diving school, "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'."

I have some military background, ie, diving school, U. Maryland, Erau, how do you guys think I can get from all of that?

Thomas Edison has a lot of military guys and they give credit for all the military training. go to TESC.edu and get in touch with an advisor.
good luck

Everglades University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. (703) 247-4212. Website information at www.accsct.org
Everglades University is licensed by means of accreditation by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the commission at 2650 Apalachee Parkway, Suite A, Tallahassee, Florida, 32301, toll-free telephone number (888) 224-6684, local telephone number (850) 245-3200, local facsimile number (850) 245-3233.

Scube.

I think Everglades is more expensive than Embry Riddle. I'm currently on their program and is great.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back