four Pringles and half a cup of water

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxqKwuRMQUs

love how the frickin captain has his sunglasses resting on top of his head. classy. should have had his backpack on too. course if I was getting paid as crappy as he is, I wouldn't care either.

You get what you pay for- any other airline would have diverted and had ground handling to where they diverted.

but hey, they have sexy mood lighting. yay this industry

Yes, but they have cute stews, and some of them are on their own show. What was it called again? Sky Sluts? I can't remember.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm sure all of the airlines flying into JFK either will (or already) have had this type of situation. Not defending VA, or bashing them. I'd probably fly on Delta if I had the choice.

Is the RWY closed up there already?

He looks like he's 12......but looked so "fly" in the mood lighting......

You get what you pay for people......

Where is the resident "spinmeister" spinproof to put the "spin" on all of this?:laugh:

I'm sure all of the airlines flying into JFK either will (or already) have had this type of situation. Not defending VA, or bashing them. I'd probably fly on Delta if I had the choice.

Is the RWY closed up there already?

yea, it's closed...till June.

With all that wicked wind the other day...27 int'l widebodies diverted to BOS...including the A380.

The 380 wiped out a bunch of runway lights and a couple of taxiway/runway signs.

NOTAMS read something like "...9/27 RUNWAY SIGN MISSING"...ect.

Several years ago I had a extended divert in our DC-10 to an airport in CA. (It may have been a military charter which is why the company approved this). After company approval (Sun Country) the Captain called a local Denny's and ordered 300 Grand Slam breakfasts, put it on his card and was reimbursed.

THAT was how to avoid the negative press VA got....

Latest resources

Back