Fort Worth Based Corporate Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People who are paid extremely well and enjoy a great QOL. :D

Ft. Worth is surely theirs, absolutely no connection to the Bass Shops, used to be the one of the largest non-institutional stock holders in Disney.

psysicx said:
How do they own Ft Worth?

The Bass family doesn't own Fort Worth, they "own" Fort Worth. Clear?

They are the richest family with the most power in town, therefore, they "own" Fort Worth.

Fort Worth is a great town, and their patronage has had a lot to do with said greatness.

I don't know if they have anything to do with the Flying Saucer. Doesn't matter, it's a great place, BTW it's right accross the the street from the Bass Hall, a world class music venue (home of the Van Cliburn contest).

I partook of a few in the Saucer whilst watching monday night football. Makesson is great stuff, and Youngs, and Murphys, etc, etc,

enigma

Sig said:
BWAHAHA!! That's funny!

Ever wonder why there is always a contingent of non-police security guards on bikes in FW? Becuz them Bass brothers own the dang town!

Once got panhandled in front of the Flying Saucer (mmmmm, hundreds of beers...) for about three seconds. Plainclothes guy walks up, flashes an ID, snags the bum and drags him to a uniformed cop in under two minutes. Awesome town.

I absolutely LOVE the Flying Saucer!!!!

Latest resources

Back