• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Fort Wayne Area??

Toad4

Total Time
Does anyone know about any opprotunities in the FWA area or companies that will allow a commute? The boxes in back are starting to scare me.

Thanks

Oh, about me. I have a Lear Jet type and 2800 hrs TT. I am not nearly as concerned about what I fly as I am about my quality of life. Thanks again.

Toad4

Total Time
I am trying to get on with Flight Options and it is my understanding the NetJets is not sending out apps.

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Good luck. Do you have an inside source at Options? That seems to be the only way to get in there.

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
Try Lincoln Financial at FWA, they operate (I Believe...) 2 Lear 60's...

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Total Time
Enough
Well if you don't mind leaving corporate for the airlines, at least four regional airlines offer one-hop legs to one or more of their bases... And Shuttle America is actually based there, or will be in a couple of weeks at least.