• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sayrejm,

the avatar looks like she has the squirts... how about another? Perhaps this:

auburn-1.jpg

Everytime some1 mentions Go JET and CX I get like 2 or 3 anonymous PMs wanting a resume walk in at Gojet. Now you've done it again, my box if full!

So people on FI can actually learn. It sure beats 2 or 3 stupid people each starting a gojet thread everytime.

eP.

Everytime some1 mentions Go JET and CX I get like 2 or 3 anonymous PMs wanting a resume walk in at Gojet. Now you've done it again, my box if full!
Really? I wish you would post your flight schedule so we all would know what flights you are flying. I can't stand gen lee but I wouldn't want him on one of your flights without him knowing you are in the cockpit.

This is a web forum where people use usernames...an 'anonymous' PM is impossible.

You can always walk, jog, or hang out along the beach.

But realize you should be wearing appropriate 'mainline' pilot beach attire; the white T-shirt you wore under your uniform shirt that day, along with some Magnum PI shorts from 80s and up the calf white socks.

That way you'll be in the 'mainline' pilot beach garb and sure to keep the chicks away.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back