Former NWA union leader crosses picket line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skyline said:
The best companies are mostly non union anyway.

Skyline

You have already proven your lack of intelligence elsewhere on this forum, but here is your chance to do it again...

Please list several of these "best compaines". Since these "best companies" are non-union, I'd like to know their names.

I have to add my 2 cents to this mix. Sorry but I must. I have been in this business since 1975 and I must say that I have refused to work for a union shop. Nothing personal, but I have seen things that I find appalling considering the wages. I have watched union mechanics in numerous major cities in the hangars wandering about with their hands in their pockets for an entire 8 hours, never even opening their toolboxes. If they stopped the laziness in the unions by not protecting them and people actually earned the money they recieved, then the airlines might not be in such a predicament. Granted I don't make any where near the money I used back in the earlier days, but at least I'm not throwing my earned money to a group that professess to be on your side all the while smiling all the way to the bank. Not that this includes every union worker, which it doesn't. If eveyone worked torwards the same goal as a group, it would be more fun instead of getting grieved for doing the right thing, by doing "someone elses job" or its not my job. What a bunch of garbage!
I used to work for several different carriers in the past where crews would hold flashlights for mx, rampers helped change tires and mx would help load planes. Granted, we weren't main line, but we managed quite well without unions. Ok off my soap box
Cheers!
Mike

Latest resources

Back