Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former ALPA EVP arrested for child molestation.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pathetic that anything could be published until there is a trial and outcome. The man's life is ruined whether it's true or not. No one will clear his name if he's found innocent. And, I am sure Clutch will not do the noble thing and recant his inferences and innuendos should the man be declared not guilty.

The false abuse case is more common than you'd think in divorce cases. What happens is that profiteering divorce attorneys ask lots and lots of leading questions, eventually convincing the person to make an accusing based on this mental conditioning.

We saw this back in the 80s with the "repressed memory" abuse cases, many of which were later determined to be based on prosecutorial zeal.

Just think of the Duke LaCrosse false rape accusation. Everyone just piled on because it seemed so "obviously" true.

Yet, the so-called victim later murdered a man. And the pansy-a$$ DA got disbarred. THAT was a beautiful development.

Know what is also really sickening?

Adult men who can't WAIT to pile on an assume he's guilty, because it gives them something to huff about like a bunch of church ladies.

A guy I flew with was falsely accused by his b]tc4 wife.

Women who make false accusations should get sent to prison for the amount of time the man would have served. Now, at most they get scolded by a prosecutor or judge.

Google false rape accusations in the UK papers and it will stand your hair on end. The Brits are much more manly than Americans when it comes to punishing false accusers.

What has XJT done so far in response to this? I hope they didn't just jump to conclusions and fire him.

I believe he can still work until he's convicted. Right now he's considered innocent in regards to employment.

It's a very easy accusation to make but hard to disprove!! He's screwed either way!!!

Latest resources

Back