Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former ALPA EVP arrested for child molestation.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep its amazing what women will do to get a leg up in a divorce. Went through a nasty one myself and I wouldn't be surprised if this was related. If he's guilty, however he should get the maximum sentence. No excuse for this kind of stuff.

Some women not women in general. I went through a divorce years ago and my experience wasn't nasty at all.

He has also been charged in New York where they are all from so I don't know that it she is "just now blowing the whistle".

Some women not women in general. I went through a divorce years ago and my experience wasn't nasty at all.

Consider yourself lucky. Most of the guys I've talked to that have been through this had a nasty time. Remember hell hath no fury.....

He has also been charged in New York where they are all from so I don't know that it she is "just now blowing the whistle".

Could be one of those "me too" things where prosecutors start jumping into high profile cases if they have any jurisdiction.

A while back I flew with a guy on the sexual predators list. He volunteered the info after I made an ignorant "they should all be strung up by the balls comment"

Turns out, he and his current wife were high school sweethearts and when he was eighteen and she was 16 her parents (who hated him) called the cops when she got pregnant. And it WAS illegal to have consensual sex with a minor. Even if you have been dating for 3 years and end up marrying them.

He entered a plea to keep out of prison.

BOOM on the list.

I don't think he would have volunteered that info if he was guilty of anything perverse.

Considering that even just the charge of child molestation can ruin a person for the rest of their life, I think this is one of those cases where newspapers shouldn't even run stories about accusations, until there is a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty, and that includes a person's reputation.

Does he still fly for XJT?

Considering that even just the charge of child molestation can ruin a person for the rest of their life, I think this is one of those cases where newspapers shouldn't even run stories about accusations, until there is a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty, and that includes a person's reputation.

Does he still fly for XJT?

The guy actually told me he was going through a divorce and his wife was making accusations. This was probably 6 months ago.

Actually is more like guilty until proven innocent in this kind of case.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I agree anyone who molests children should be locked away in prison ( pedophiles don't have it easy in prison )
But let's not convict someone on what the news media reports. You never know, it can come out at trial that the whole accusation (s) could have all been fabricated. Even if the news media has already convicted someone

Latest resources

Back