Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Foreign ownership, they are trying again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not true. Until Blojama your were free to have medical insurance or not,

YEAH, YOU COULD CHOOSE TO NOT BUY INSURANCE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF, AND THEN WHEN YOU GET SICK OR HAVE AN ACCIDENT, YOU GO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND MAKE ME PAY FOR IT. WHEN YOU MAKE ME PAY FOR SOMETHING FOR YOU, I CALL THAT WELLFARE.

freedom to say whatever you want about gays or minorities,

WHY DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE COUNTRY, TO LIVE AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HURT SOMEONE ELSE. THE PARTY OF "FREEDOM" SURE WANTS TO RESTRICT OTHER PEOPLES FREEDOM IN THIS CASE.

freedom to drill offshore,

THERE WAS SIGNIFICANT RESTRICTIONS ON OFFSHORE DRILLING,

freedom to not spend my tax dollars on abortions,

TAX DOLLARS ARE NOT SPENT ON ABORTIONS.

the freedom to feel secure in our own country,

TELL THAT TO THE 3000+ PEOPLE WHO DIED ON 9-11. TELL THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOST EVERYTHING DUE TO MEDICAL BANKRUPTCY WHEN THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY DROPPED THEM WHEN THEY GOT SICK, HIT THE LIFETIME LIMIT, OR HAD A PRE-EXISTING CONDITION. TELL THAT TO THOSE THAT GOT SICK FROM CORPORATE WASTE DUMPS.

and the freedom to not have to share the wealth.

SHARING THE WEALTH HAS BEEN A STRUCTURAL PART OF OUR TAX SYSTEM FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY. SHARING THE WEALTH HAS BEEN A PART OF OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM SINCE THE FOUNDING OF PUBLIC EDUCATION. IT HAS BEEN A PART OF OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM SINCE THE FOUNDING OF MEDICARE. SHARING THE WEALTH HAS BEEN PART OF OUR NATIONAL SECURITY SINCE THE FOUNDING OF THE MILITARY. THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM, IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE LONG STANDING TRADITION OF SHARING THE WEALTH.

You are brain-dead. All you have is pure ideology, and no common-sense or critical thinking skills.

So you are good with limiting freedom of speech, limiting capitalism and job growth in the country, and with forcing your citizens to buy something from the government or face the consequences? Trying to figure out why you are a pilot? Definitely not a green job. Shouldn't you be composting manure some where on a hemp farm?

Then again, maybe all airline CEOs are the same and think they can re-invent the wheel. I think companies like the Gulf/Asian carriers have seen success due to geographical advantages, lack of government interference (taxation/regulations), minimal unionization, and relatively low competition.

...and yes, as nationalized carriers, they receive a massive amount of government subsides to ensure their success. Why? Because of the other giganteum economic advantages aviation bring to their nations' overall economic growth...

Not true. Until Blojama your were free to have medical insurance or not, freedom to say whatever you want about gays or minorities, freedom to drill offshore, freedom to not spend my tax dollars on abortions, the freedom to feel secure in our own country, and the freedom to not have to share the wealth.
Freedom of not having medical insurance? You sound like the typical suburban, tv raised, young republican. It's only welfare when someone else is receiving it. Secure in your own country? Oh, you mean like on 9/11/01, when Jr. Having ignored all security reports wet his pants and rushed to daddy Cheaney for a hug.

...and yes, as nationalized carriers, they receive a massive amount of government subsides to ensure their success. Why? Because of the other giganteum economic advantages aviation bring to their nations' overall economic growth...

If only we could get the US government to think this way in regards to the value of strong aviation policy.

Latest resources

Back