Foreign Jobs -Where to start?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I have read quite a bit about contract and full time jobs out of the country. Everyone always talks about various placement firms that they worked with to obtain a job.

What is the best way to start down this road? I would really like to speak with someone that has experience with this subject.

Thank you.

try Netjets Middle East. 1 month on 1 month off. Think it's about 8k per month and it's mostly tax free because they give you a permanent residents visa....You do have to be in Saudi Arabia but they put you up in the Hilton I think. Hanging out by the pool for a month can't be all that bad...

overseas stuff

NJME apparently has a hiring freeze, and you have to be recommended by someone in the company, accourding to the latest PPrune info. I would sign up with someone like climbto350, lots of leads there, and keep networking. Lots of your overseas corporate stuff is word of mouth . If you get a bit desperate, try Acass, they do contracts overseas for many aircraft types.
Cheers

I have always found www.flightglobal.com is good international source(currently listing 139 flightcrew jobs). I live/ work in Europe, PM me if you need more help/info.

Latest resources

Back