• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Foreign Airlines and Eyesight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dumb Pilot, I will try to go easy on you, but again you mention applying for a license giving erroneous information, again, where are you pulling this information from, you are assuming way too much.

Where I work, there is no application that requests medical information, you go to a facility and you do their medical examination, you either pass or fail, if you fail you go home, if you pass you get a pay check every month, you didn't misinterpret the wink, they have no idea I have LASIK because it is undetectable without the advance equipment, now give it a rest.

SOA, do you know if Vietnam has an uncorrected limit?

Anyone know about China?

Not that I'm aware of, you go to the back of a room and cover one eye and the doctor points to little c's that are up down left or right, then you get to look in the little machine to determine which of the five circles appear to be higher than the others, next is the color blind book of numbers, lastly he will open a standard Jeppesen low chart and point to things to read.

but again you mention applying for a license giving erroneous information, again, where are you pulling this information from, you are assuming way too much.

From my copy of the original medical application, it clearly states if you have had LASIK. I also happen to have my original job application for this gig at ANA, it also ask the same question. It is you my dear sir that is making the assumption that technology doesn't progress.

From my copy of the original medical application, it clearly states if you have had LASIK. I also happen to have my original job application for this gig at ANA, it also ask the same question. It is you my dear sir that is making the assumption that technology doesn't progress
Right, what was I thinking? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back