• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ford Motor Recall?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The pathetic people running the automakers blew up their own flight departments, hard to put all the blame on the gvt for that one....

Not putting all the blame on the government, there is plenty of blame to go around. BUT, the government deserves a lot of the blame for demonizing business aviation. Most of them are just a bunch of media w************************* who will do whatever it takes to get a little face time on TV. Look at some of the knee jerk things that they said/did after that mid-air over the Hudson, or after the NWA pilots got distracted on their laptops. Have you been to ICT lately? Depressing as can be. These are the people that got hurt because of the attention w*************************, not the CEO's

Not putting all the blame on the government, there is plenty of blame to go around. BUT, the government deserves a lot of the blame for demonizing business aviation. Most of them are just a bunch of media w************************* who will do whatever it takes to get a little face time on TV. Look at some of the knee jerk things that they said/did after that mid-air over the Hudson, or after the NWA pilots got distracted on their laptops. Have you been to ICT lately? Depressing as can be. These are the people that got hurt because of the attention w*************************, not the CEO's

Many larger companies got hammered during the last few years and kept airplanes, and use them as essential business tools - even under government monitoring.

The auto CEOs were pathetic - they looked like complete losers - not only in the way they ran their companies, but especially in the way they took the lashing from the morons in congress. Hard to believe such talent ran such large industry.

That whole episode of a guy making 5K/hr as a CEO driving a hybrid POS for 2 days from Detroit to DC was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. He should have flown the company jet, did business onboard, made various stops for meetings, etc.....instead he was proud to drive a hybrid and stay in a Best Western. Lovely. Where is your Chairman? Oh, somewhere on I-90 stuck in traffic....wtf!

In reality, at the end of the day, if you can't outwit a simpleton like Maxine Waters you have no business running a Quickee Mart, nevermind a Fortune 10 company.

Last edited:
You are right. It wasn't only the government. I think we can add mainstream media also.

yes true, but the media goes away as fast as they came...the Gvt never leaves once you let them have control.

yes true, but the media goes away as fast as they came...the Gvt never leaves once you let them have control.

The government jumped on media's bandwagon. You cannot expect me to believe that all of a sudden Obama/Pelosi Air was against corporate aviation.

The government jumped on media's bandwagon. You cannot expect me to believe that all of a sudden Obama/Pelosi Air was against corporate aviation.

Of course they were! They are elitists. They are here to tell you (and even better, large companies) how to live.....what they do personally?....no relevance!!! - and don't you dare question that or they will blame George Bush.

Sounds F'n insane huh? well, it worked.

:eek:

Many larger companies got hammered during the last few years and kept airplanes, and use them as essential business tools - even under government monitoring.

The auto CEOs were pathetic - they looked like complete losers - not only in the way they ran their companies, but especially in the way they took the lashing from the morons in congress. Hard to believe such talent ran such large industry.

That whole episode of a guy making 5K/hr as a CEO driving a hybrid POS for 2 days from Detroit to DC was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. He should have flown the company jet, did business onboard, made various stops for meetings, etc.....instead he was proud to drive a hybrid and stay in a Best Western. Lovely. Where is your Chairman? Oh, somewhere on I-90 stuck in traffic....wtf!

In reality, at the end of the day, if you can't outwit a simpleton like Maxine Waters you have no business running a Quickee Mart, nevermind a Fortune 10 company.

Best FI Quote of the Month!

I have a couterpoint. Obama zooming around in a 747 trying to sell Obamacare. If that isn't a case for business aviation I don't know what is!

i love this argument, yes obama is the first and only president to hitch a ride on the 747. by the way ford is moving there airplanes to a new location with a lot of automaker history.

i love this argument, yes obama is the first and only president to hitch a ride on the 747. by the way ford is moving there airplanes to a new location with a lot of automaker history.

He is the first pres to open up his mouth about corporate aviation and kill those jobs and want to bring others down, instead of lifting people up! Don't be so naive!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back