Ford Motor Recall?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

Had an ex-Ford pilot coming to work to fly for us. Was just informed that they wanted to be placed in the pool and not accept the class because Ford is going to reestablish their Corp Flight Dept, I mean why not they did not take any BO money they can do whatever they want

Good for Ford, and their pilots. I hope if the clowns in DC give them any lip, Ford tells them to pound sand.

The pathetic people running the automakers blew up their own flight departments, hard to put all the blame on the gvt for that one....

Hiring

Does that mean theres an opening at your company?
USA Jet is looking to hire up to 20 pilots, first class starting next week, bringing the first of what maybe a fleet of MD-80's on-line for passneger service. if interested go to http://www.activeaero.com/Index.htm, "About us", then go to careers and post a resume. We have pool to fill the opening in next week's class.

The pathetic people running the automakers blew up their own flight departments, hard to put all the blame on the gvt for that one....

+1

Too bad not a single automaker CEO had even a faint hint of a counterpoint to the pontificating of the hypocrites on Capitol Hill last year...

I have a couterpoint. Obama zooming around in a 747 trying to sell Obamacare. If that isn't a case for business aviation I don't know what is!

Latest resources

Back