Force More Disclosure by Regional Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetbluedog

I can't afford one in Newark/New York/Los Angeles/San Fran/Seattle.

Anywhere else I'm okay but I'd feel sorry for those who have to sleep with me in the room. Hell I'm sure my methane release after a post workout protein shake would lead to several newsworthy incidents for those effected.

May the flying spaghetti monster have mercy on their souls.

Something they must be teaching the new FA's at SKW...I've heard them all make reference to "our pilot" and "our first officer" when talking about previous trips. i guess FO's aren't "pilots" even though it says so right on their company badge... :-/

Something they must be teaching the new FA's at SKW...I've heard them all make reference to "our pilot" and "our first officer" when talking about previous trips. i guess FO's aren't "pilots" even though it says so right on their company badge... :-/

Dont worry little guy, one day you will be a Pilot and it will say "Captain" on your badge then all the new FA's will be banging on your hotel room door.....whooooo hooooo! :pimp:

It's past the time where the total flight time and hire date of the two pilots should be posted at the gate prior to departure. Gives us time to "opt out".

It's past the time where the total flight time and hire date of the two pilots should be posted at the gate prior to departure. Gives us time to "opt out".

Hey as long as you boys at American promise to stop running off runways I think we have a deal!

You might be surprised.

I'm for posting the crews duty and rest times the last 24 hours.

15.8 hours on duty, 8 hours "rest", 4.5 hours sleep. Not to worry though. Roger Cohen gives you his personal assurance this is safe.

Latest resources

Back