• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For you MAG pilot group haters..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The passenger complaints are really going to soar now that the airlines are trying to keep afloat by charging for things they didn't normally charge for and the reduction of flights , the passengers need to be educated better and stop the complaining about every little glitch that happens then say that they were "inconvienenced"... give me a break...also the media needs to keep their mouth shut when the airlines are already struggling, they keep beating that dead horse on a daily basis.

Last edited:
I've flown Mesa precisely once, on the way back from my honeymoon with my wife. They lost my bags.

The real reason customer complaints for Mesa are down - Cut to the bone ground crews, csa's and managers have had more time and less people to deal with because of declining flights and declining pax counts. Rate figures do no take this into account. Contract companys also are having more time to spend with declining numbers of pissed passengers. Over 10% of Mesa flights don't fly! That's where the cheese is... You will see more bone on the ground soon..

Dude,

Coming on flightinfo.com and saying something nice about Mesa is like going to a KKK meeting and telling everyone why your white sister should marry the nice African-American dude she's been dating.

In other words . . . a complete waste of time.

There is nothing nice about Mesa and Its my time.

My God he flys a 747!!!! Everyone bow down!!! All hail king whale driver, All hail king Whale driver! Moron!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back