• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

For you guys who get THE call from SWA..

StarrBuck

Total Time
If one of you guys in the pool gets the call in the next couple of days, could you try to confirm that there will be 20 pilots in the class? If it is going to be 20, I'd like to see how many come from our list!

Thanks in advance!!

S.B.

pegasus

Total Time
3100+
I'm interested too. It seems awfully quiet at the moment. However, they traditionally seem to wait 2 weeks prior to calling. I wonder how many people have had changes to their circumstances since entering the pool regarding different jobs, commitments etc. Or is everyone simply treading water waiting for that call? (I know I am) :cool:

qxeplt

Total Time
Quick Call Miss Theo...

Pegasus,

It's about that time again and I think we are all waiting for you to break out the crystal ball and give us the low down. Do you have any guesses up your sleeve? Or do you need competition (Ivauir) to spread your magic dust and let us know?

Last edited: