?? for UPSrz.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vwipe

I have a resume on line. I updated a while back and got a reply. Now I just update my info on the resume then submit it on the flight officer link and I get a little red "!" telling at me telling me I have done something wrong. It doesn't tell me what I have done wrong, it just flashed at me.

Will the ups computer only take updates every 6 months or so?

Please help

Vwipe said:
... I get a little red "!" telling at me telling me I have done something wrong. It doesn't tell me what I have done wrong, it just flashed at me.
Oh, I think you know what you did wrong, mister. How long did you really think you could keep it a secret? They do background checks, you know. You'd be surprised how persuasive they can be when interviewing former classmates and college roomates. Neighbors talk. Ex-girlfriends talk. Ex-boyfriends talk. I think you've got some 'splainin' ta do!

:)

I updated every 30 days for the last 5 years with no problem so that can't be it.
Did you enter your password at the end? You have to do that for it to take the update.
Good Luck and don't even worry about it.....get someone in management to recommend you and you should be good to go.

Latest resources

Back