• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those that just love DHL and hate to see them go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This??? BY a guy (assuming he's a UPS pilot) who hides behind the same type of contract and scope clauses and laws that protect HIS FRIGGIN JOB??!!! Please. If you are so pro a 100% capitalist, you never know when you'll lose your job system, why don't you boys over at UPS do away with that pesky little scope clause and let your company hire whomever they'd like!!! What a friggin hypocrite!!!

I've always said that if employment agreements were as good as a handshake and a smile, employees wouldn't need unions and CEO's wouldn't need contracts with buy-out clauses.

What a jackass.
That was just a damn fine post, just had to give it a bump.

Matter of fact I borrowed the gist of it and used it over on APC. I trust you don’t mind. (Jungle on APC is BBB on FI)

AV8OR, I’ve always found your posts insightful, and hope you don’t become a stranger around here. I truly wish for you and your family the best of luck.

I had time this weekend to make this weeks letter drive a beauty. One of my best letters so far, IMO. :D How about others? Are you guys getting any good writing in?

That was just a damn fine post, just had to give it a bump.

Matter of fact I borrowed the gist of it and used it over on APC. I trust you don’t mind. (Jungle on APC is BBB on FI)

AV8OR, I’ve always found your posts insightful, and hope you don’t become a stranger around here. I truly wish for you and your family the best of luck.

Thanks Peng. Props and best of luck to you and your family as well. If you're willing to quote me, I am humbly at your service sir.

On the one hand, I'd like to think that it would have been a sweet deal if it had all come together, but given that we'd have still been flyin for the Deutche-bags, I'm afraid the crews would've been great and the job would have stunk!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back