• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those still on the "Pipe"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree that C.H. and L.B. should probably put some money in their pockets for all the time they've spent on the site. That being said, I agree with another poster who mentioned that they should charge for use of the "store" and "P2P" items. As for charging guys to read rumors and get updates from our union, that's easily replaced with a visit here or to expressjetpilots. The union does a great job of responding to emails, so no loss there either.

Anyway, Neal has mentioned that the union website will feature a secure message board. That's as good as it gets.

From what I understand the crackpipe was a thorn to the MEC and/or the company.

Perhaps the $2 charge was a way to limit the usage and trash talkin..... if so...

mission accomplished.. opps that reserved for Dubya!

Last edited:
Rez O. Lewshun said:
From what I understand the crackpipe was a thorn to the MEC and/or the company.

Perhaps the $2 charge was a way to limit the usage and trash talkin..... if so...

mission accomplished.. opps that reserved for Dubya!

And that would change with an ALPA forum? If the MEC didn't care for the crackpipe they'll be greatly disappointed with their forum experience......unless they moderate the Krap out of it.

JetLinkin Park said:
How so??? From a union standpoint, it exactly opposite. Great way to get guys fired up and involved.
Agreed, but message boards can spread misinformation and misintent. This is why MEC leaderships have a love/hate with boards....

Latest resources

Back