Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capt. Caucasian

WAR EAGLE!
Yes, I am refering to Calforums.com, aka the "crackpipe". Ever since it became a pay site have tumbleweeds been blowing across the screen or does it still have an extremely high participation rate? I am too cheap to pay two bucks to find out for myself.

Frats,

Don't waste your time on the two bucks. It sucks.

Hey, I made a ryhme!

Yeah, there are still some diehards around. I would say that it is running about 40% of before PFC (pay for crack). Try expressjetpilots.com, seems like where most have gone. Oh yeah, cheap b@stard!

box :p

$2 bucks to exercise the freedom of speech!! I guess speech isn't free!:D

If the CALEX Negosh committee is good they'll get crackpipe fees ($2) in their contract!!

YEAH!

The forum should be free but the services should be fee based. Odd to charge for something that is routinely free on the internet.

C'mon guys...Craig did what true crack dealers do. Make it free until you're addicted and then start charging you for it.

The first step of the 12 step program is:

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

The shakes and the sweats suck for the first couple of days but then you'll begin to notice things that you've been neglecting like your wife, your kids, your time off, a beautiful sunrise during climbout, etc.

From what I understand, when our new XJetALPA website is up and running, they will have a forum on there for us. It will be completly secure and the union officials should be reading it. I'm looking forward to that. I'm still on Hughesworld and yes it has gotten quiet.

Just like last time... The pay service has failed miserably. At least from a user standpoint. If their goal is to make money even if it means having a useless product, they succeeded. It is useless IMHO since it has died in terms of use. It was like losing your free HBO and getting The 700 Club in exchange. Nothing wrong with that, if the 700 Club is your bag.

The day before going to pay only, you could log on during any reasonable time of day and there would be anywhere between 35 and 50 people online at once. NOW... You are lucky to see 8 -11 at a time.

I hope they make money with this. If that's all they want. What could arguably be called a good thing has died. I paid for one month, just like last time. It is not worth the money as only the 10% die-hard posters are still on there. The other 100-300 part time posters, and the 1000 surf only pilots are MIA. They, like myself are probably not going to pay. Why? Now that's it's just a shell of what it once was, it's simply not worth it.

Latest resources

Back