For someone based in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Geigo

I was recently in Atlanta and was given a card for a free meal at Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House in Buckhead. www.boinabraza.com From the sounds of it, it's a pretty high class joint. I didn't have time to go then and most likely wont be back for quite a while.

Rather than trash it I thought I would pass this on to someone who lives there. I would think it would be a cheap way to take the wife/girlfriend (or husband/boyfriend gotta be equal!) out for an anniversary dinner while on regional pay.

I'll mail it out to the first person who sends me a PM with an address.

Geigo

That went fast!

Five minuets and five PM's!
FmrFreightDog was the first one in at 16:38.

I'll see if anybody else from the trade show saved theirs I can pass on.

Geigo said:
Five minuets and five PM's!
FmrFreightDog was the first one in at 16:38.

I'll see if anybody else from the trade show saved theirs I can pass on.

That was a really cool thing to do. I didn't try to get it, but thanks for offering it to us!

Damn, that went fast. Anyways, a great meal for anybody who gets the chance. It is very much like that Fogo Da Whatever place. Food is cheap, but they nail your ass on the bottles of wine. A $15 bottle from the grocery store was going for $40 at the restaurant.

Hard to eat all that meat and not drink wine with it.

OCP said:
That was a really cool thing to do. I didn't try to get it, but thanks for offering it to us!

No problem, I try and help when I can.

One guy I talked to said the Fogo Da Whatever was better because you could stay all evening and they didn't try to rush you out, but otherwise similar. I didn't get the impression that the food was cheap, but I guess it all relative. Sure beats Mac & Cheese or Ramin!

I thought pregnant women ate things like peanut butter and pickles? Tell her to hang on and she can eat BBQ for two!

Geigo said:
No problem, I try and help when I can.

One guy I talked to said the Fogo Da Whatever was better because you could stay all evening and they didn't try to rush you out, but otherwise similar. I didn't get the impression that the food was cheap, but I guess it all relative. Sure beats Mac & Cheese or Ramin!

I thought pregnant women ate things like peanut butter and pickles? Tell her to hang on and she can eat BBQ for two!

Peanut Butter and pickles hasn't hit at my house yet, but I have a feeling my child will come out addicted to General Tso's Chicken and Big Macs...........

I'll buy it for 20 bucks from you. I need to treat my wife for her birthday. I will tell her it's not often that I can afford to take you out to place like this and spend a lot of money so enjoy.

U special

Geigo said:
I was recently in Atlanta and was given a card for a free meal at Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House in Buckhead. www.boinabraza.com From the sounds of it, it's a pretty high class joint. I didn't have time to go then and most likely wont be back for quite a while.

Rather than trash it I thought I would pass this on to someone who lives there. I would think it would be a cheap way to take the wife/girlfriend (or husband/boyfriend gotta be equal!) out for an anniversary dinner while on regional pay.

I'll mail it out to the first person who sends me a PM with an address.

Geigo

Random act of kindness. What a beautiful thing.

cheers

Latest resources

Back