• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For newhires at JetBlue who care about the GoJet fiasco

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I decided not to go down that road. Too much of a pain and frankly I hated marching around...Left Right Left. Yes sir no sir blah blah blah. Getting up at 430 AM and marching around a square and eating your breakfast in 7 minutes. How stupid is that? Frankly it's not worth it to fly a Fighting Falcon and have to put up with that stuff. More power to you t hough.:laugh:

Ah, the words of a GoJetter.

In the world I live in you have to earn your rewards by respecting tradition, paying your dues, and waiting your turn. I guess that is a hard concept for you.

If there was a shortcut that allowed you to skip all that yes sir no sir stuff, paid less, and put you in the cockpit of an f-16 before the guys who did go through the yes sir no sir bull********************.... I bet you would be all over it....because you deserve it right?

Ah, the words of a GoJetter.

In the world I live in you have to earn your rewards by respecting tradition, paying your dues, and waiting your turn. I guess that is a hard concept for you.

If there was a shortcut that allowed you to skip all that yes sir no sir stuff, paid less, and put you in the cockpit of an f-16 before the guys who did go through the yes sir no sir bull********************.... I bet you would be all over it....because you deserve it right?

No. That sh!t is too much work.

Do you understand the difference between employed and unemployed? Because it is a huge difference. Put aside the mergers and all the jetblue pilots taking recall to AA,USAir,UAL,NWA,etc, and there are MANY - you DO understand the difference
between employed and unemployed?
Right? Wow it's all straight in my head now thanks! but some things are'nt worth going back too.
So given that very important distinction, can you please explain how these recalls would be employed without an ALPA contract and would you please explain how the Jetblue pilots hope to remain employed without a union contract. By staying in business...
And if these Jetblue pilots become unemployed through a merger with a union airline, will you come here an support your wise comments? I'll leave that up to you oh wise one!
Will you back your speculation?
Or will you say, "that's how it goes in the airline industry. You shouldn't have given two shts about what I said anyway.?"
The last part you got right though!:p

This has go to be the most retarded thread I have ever read. Seriously. Jeopardize your job to prove a point to someone else that is unlikely to get said point. If the guy is a d-bag he'll get his, probably daily. I would be more concerned about you, Mr. Fire-starter, than the GJ guy. Grow up and the let the pilot group judge the guy on merit and not your opinion of what he should or should not have done.
By the way, if I was hungry and needed a job and my choices were right-seat regional or left-seat regional, I would take the left seat 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. The only exception would be crossing a picket line and I don't think he did that. When it comes to my or anyone else's career progression, like we give a $hit what you or anyone else thinks. I don't care what regional you fly for it ain't a career, sadly. It should be, but it's not. Guys want to feed their families and move on. He killed two birds with one stone. I'd be more pissed about 250 hr guys getting jobs than a GJ dude getting one. As long as those guys keep getting jobs without paying their dues the jobs, regardless of company, will be worthless and have no value to them.

Enough, I'm bored already.

Actually I'm moving on to other things and another company....a big company that flies BIG jets. I won't elaborate anymore because I'm not in training yet.;)
But, it is around the corner!

I decided not to go down that road. Too much of a pain and frankly I hated marching around...Left Right Left. Yes sir no sir blah blah blah. Getting up at 430 AM and marching around a square and eating your breakfast in 7 minutes. How stupid is that? Frankly it's not worth it to fly a Fighting Falcon and have to put up with that stuff. More power to you t hough.:laugh:

Let me guess...........CAL?

BlueDude...I agree with you that the post by this guy over at apc makes me sick as well. While there may be many views on the union issue, the fact the guy has no problem stepping over a fellow brother, union or not, is totally against the values of our company. I think this guy shows his true colors in the apc post. Like I said, union or not, he is willing to screw over a fellow crewmember regardless...this is not what we need here. Eyes Open

Hey instructordude.....you are the greatest. I must say, I really enjoy the humor in the posts...too bad others dont always see that.

There are many here at JetBlue who are intimately familiar with, and care very much about GoJets. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

PS... that post on APC makes me physically ill.

Yes, I certainly believe that the folks doing the interviews at JetBlue asked those questions to our friend "Captain Truth-teller". Other popular questions include: "Would you be willing to kill, if asked by your Chief Pilot?"
"Would you be willing to act as a mole in union meetings?"
"Are you willing to accept the Lord Jesus Barger as your savior?"

Ok Tell me why anyone at Jetblue should care. First off there are Alot of ex ACA'er over there and those are the same guys YOU not GoJets put out of Jobs by Low balling Us during the UAL Ex contract Re negotiations along with Mesa Shuttle America and Skywest. Why was it Ok for TSA pilots to Low ball another Alpa Pilot group. But its not OK for Gojets to lower the Bar even farther for another Bottom Feeder TSA.

I don't always see things eye to eye with Jetblue pilots but man I hope you run into some ex ACA'er and tell them your story I'm sure they'll all give you a shoulder to cry on.

You hit the nail on the head! GoJet haters, do you not see the irony in your rants? All of you from mesa, tsa, skywest, and chatauqua, that complain about GJ are just as guilty in "stealing jobs" and "lowering the bar". But hey, you did it in the name of a quick upgrade, recieving jet experience, needed a job right? Kinda like GJ pilots....

ACA and Air Wisc. were the highest paid commuter pilots at one point. The point before UAL sought contracts w/ regionals that had substandard pilot contracts compared to ACA and Air Wisc. Pilots of ACA and Air Wisc. were asked for concessions, yet voted no to preserve regional pilot pay. Of course, the pilots of mesa, chataqua, and tsa did nothing to stop the "lowering of the bar".

So, where are the pilots of ACA and Air Wisc. today? ACA pilots are scattered about, Air Wisc. pilots are still flying under a relatively above average ALPA contract w/ UsAir. Have these pilots once cried about tsa, mesa, and chataqua pilots stealing our UAL contract/jobs? Perhaps, but not as much as you GJ haters have. GJ pilots are just doing the same as you have. So please, turn the finger around on yourself and let it go already.

JC

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head! GoJet haters, do you not see the irony in your rants? All of you from mesa, tsa, skywest, and chatauqua, that complain about GJ are just as guilty in "stealing jobs" and "lowering the bar". But hey, you did it in the name of a quick upgrade, recieving jet experience, needed a job right? Kinda like GJ pilots....

ACA and Air Wisc. were the highest paid commuter pilots at one point. The point before UAL sought contracts w/ regionals that had substandard pilot contracts compared to ACA and Air Wisc. Pilots of ACA and Air Wisc. were asked for concessions, yet voted no to preserve regional pilot pay. Of course, the pilots of mesa, chataqua, and tsa did nothing to stop the "lowering of the bar".

So, where are the pilots of ACA and Air Wisc. today? ACA pilots are scattered about, Air Wisc. pilots are still flying under a relatively above average ALPA contract w/ UsAir. Have these pilots once cried about tsa, mesa, and chataqua pilots stealing our UAL contract/jobs? Perhaps, but not as much as you GJ haters have. GJ pilots are just doing the same as you have. So please, turn the finger around on yourself and let it go already.

JC

Exactly. Ex-blueridger myself. Shoe's on the other foot and they dont like it, welcome to the lovely community of aviation!!!! Im just glad I got out of the regional world after ACA. (I had a blast there, but couldnt convince myself to go anywhere else)

Latest resources

Back