For newhires at JetBlue who care about the GoJet fiasco

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Edge540

There will be a GoJetter, one of the ones who walked from TransStates to GoJet in the beginning, in an upcoming class. Keep an eye out for him and treat him as he deserves.

For those who could care less about GoJet and TSA please ignore this post. This post is not intended to be flame bate, so please refrain. I simply want this guy punished in any way possible.

Here is one of his recent posts on APC:

There will be a GoJetter, one of the ones who walked from TransStates to GoJet in the beginning, in an upcoming class. Keep an eye out for him and treat him as he deserves.

For those who could care less about GoJet and TSA please ignore this post. This post is not intended to be flame bate, so please refrain. I simply want this guy punished in any way possible.

Here is one of his recent posts on APC:

Very bad kharma guy............

I interviewed alongside a GoJeter last month...He stuck out like the proverbial sore thumb, pensive, defensive, secretive. He was weeded out. They hired the two Trans States loyalists instead. What goes around comes around.

Dear JetBlue new-hires,
Please leave your union pi$$ing matches at the door when you show up for class @ OSC. Let it go man....just let it go...

Birds of a feather......

Latest resources

Back