For My Allegiant Friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Al Coholic said:
What is it I shouldn't be embarassed about? You being a dumbass?? I'm not embarassed for you... That's a feeling for your parents.

Al,
You're funny.......So how bitter do sub-regional pay rates on a MD-80 make a person??? Does the fact that you fly a "big plane" make up for it? I'm sure it does. Yer lucky. Mr Discount Airline Pilot Guy.........you put the "Fly" in "Fly By Night Operations"

Waco

Al,
You're funny.......So how bitter do sub-regional pay rates on a MD-80 make a person??? Does the fact that you fly a "big plane" make up for it? I'm sure it does. Yer lucky. Mr Discount Airline Pilot Guy.........you put the "Fly" in "Fly By Night Operations"

Waco

Waco,

You're the funny one... When did Allegiant turn you down? Did you make it to the interview or was your resume substandard?

:laugh:Waco...That was AWESOME!! Al...Lighten up, all we have now is our sence of humor! Atleast mgmnt can't take that away....CAN THEY?

Tomct said:
:laugh:Waco...That was AWESOME!! Al...Lighten up, all we have now is our sence of humor! Atleast mgmnt can't take that away....CAN THEY?

Sorry, I laughed out loud too...

As I recall at Eagle, humor was removed from the OPS Specs allowed operations table...

Now I'm having too much fun...

Wacopilot said:
So how bitter do sub-regional pay rates on a MD-80 make a person???

Waco

Game, set, match. Next?

Latest resources

Back