Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sticky said:
Rangers-

Finally, someone has the gull to post this stuff...
Are you high? This crap is what 75% of the posts on this site are about. OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

and by the way...

gull
\Gull\, n. [Of Celtic origin; cf. Corn. gullan, W. gwylan.] (Zo["o]l.) One of many species of long-winged sea birds of the genus Larus and allied genera.

gall
n 1: ...6: the trait of being ... impertinent; inclined to take liberties [syn: crust, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness] v 1:

Thanks for the correction. Now why don't you add to this disscussion?

Why not Minot?

I used to live there...why not?....Freezin's The Reason!

pilotyip & Lequip,

I think you guys are a little off base here. There is nothing wrong with trying to change something you don't like. I don't like to hear people whine all day either, but trying to make a change for the better is great. I believe the airline pilot profession has gone the wrong direction for the last couple of years, however I'm not going to leave it just yet. I'm going to fight for a good contract and hope things get better across the board.

All they want, is
what all pilots want...
some gruntlement.

Last edited:
Again I do not understand?

What does the pay in Russia have anything to do with flying for a living in the US? By June of 2007 things will start getting better, hiring, upgrades, and growing fleets. Seat movement does alot cut down winning

Last edited:
quote from lequip:
"So what you dumb a$$. "

You're a real piece of work Lequip............

When you have nothing intelligent to say.....use name-calling and lots of CAPITALIZATION.,...... LOL :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back