• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all you "if you don't like it quit" guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I paid $100 for one of these tickets, would I be willing to pay $110? Sure no problem. How about $150? $200? I don't think that's too much to ask.
I would agree with the $110 and maybe the $150 if it's somewhere I HAVE to go quickly but the extra $100 then I am looking around so try and save the most I can. I am part of the problem, I live in Jacksonville Fl and everytime I plan on taking a trip and possibly flying I check Orlando for a cheaper fare and many times I do take the 2 1/2 hour drive to save on the fare, for instance when I went to Seattle the flight was almost $200 cheaper out of Orlando. Airlines are free to charge whatever they want for thier service and the passenger to decide if getting to thier destination is worth the cost or if they want to buy a $10 beer, my guess is this is the target market for LCC's
to get that guy to his destination for a cheap fare and he can buy his $10 beer also. True enough $10 wont keep me from flying but those $10 increments do add up and I have my limits on what I will pay before it becomes a luxury fair market price or not.

Latest resources

Back