• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all of you fractional guys!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok guys!....sooo......... you probably seen a lot out there on the road and you can share your experiences.!!!
What airports have the best FBO's with hottest chicks and provide you with the best treatment,
and which are the worst????

I think you guys are understanding this the wrong way all I asked was waht are the best FBO's out there with a good service to arriving A/C like having a great crew room, providing a free car rental and why not are the girls working this FBO's hot??

That's all

Your MOM's house.

Good service and low prices.

PIG.

2 bikes
-sport tourer: VFR800
-fun bike: Hayabusa

-wish list: Aprilia RSV 1000R

Being from YUL, I must say that I miss the women from back home. They've got it all

you're a dork. Get a life will you. Were not a bunch of dirty old men we are professional aviators

Your profile says License: "No License" and Hours: "Nuff"

Nothign screams professionalism . . .

love how the topic about hot chicks on FBO's got shifted to hot rides!!!!!
Why not? A hot ride is more fun, cheaper, doesn't say no and begs to be given a good spanking!:D

A hot chick, unless rented is a high maintenance royal pain in the arse!;)

Your MOM's house.

Good service and low prices.

PIG.

You right!! best cheesecake and coffee from our deli in town...BUT the bending down on your knees with your mouth open for the big sausage special that you love as a regular costumer is only one day a week, and your are always flying!!

Soo sorry Francis is the nature of doing business!!

A homosexual reference from the guy who found it necessary to assert his masculinity with this chauvinistic thread; who couldn’t see that one coming?

Say hi to your mom for me. You probably won’t recognize her when you get home. I shaved her back.

Latest resources

Back