• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all of you fractional guys!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are right, I'm sorry for slumming. That was pretty graphic. Now back to the high road.:laugh:

Last edited:
2006 Victory Kingpin, everything else is a distant second. ;)

IMG_3826.jpg

Umm they do, but they're not French.... They're Canadian. They speak french in New Orleans too. Does that make them French??

Uhh, no they are called FRENCH Canadians, and they do NOT speak French in New Orleans.

French iin this instance is the language obviously, not the country. Point is, there is no difference between the language of French between people from France or Quebec, so his statement is incorrect.

Uhh, no they are called FRENCH Canadians, and they do NOT speak French in New Orleans.

French in this instance is the language obviously, not the country. Point is, there is no difference between the language of French between people from France or Quebec, so his statement is incorrect.

Well, you obviously don't speak french otherwise you'd know there is a difference. A big difference. Some of the "french" words used by the Canadians aren't even used by people of France(or in this case or any other case, the French).
Hell, I speak Spanish, does that make me Spanish???
Also, you don't know the History of Louisiana/New Orleans, as some people do infact speak some form of French. Just like they do in Quebec City. Albeit, the vast majority of the people in Quebec speak some form of french unlike Louisiana/New Orleans.

Wow, I can't believe Ive put this much into this stupid thread. Read back a few, Im not the only one disagreeing with you. Your the only one trying to drive home your ridiculous point. Good luck with it sparky... Im done with this as its just idiotic to continue... What is the saying?? Never argue with an idiot as they tend to drag you down on their level, and will ultimately win. Seems fitting...

Well, you obviously don't speak french otherwise you'd know there is a difference. A big difference. Some of the "french" words used by the Canadians aren't even used by people of France(or in this case or any other case, the French).
Also, you don't know the History of Louisiana/New Orleans, as some people do infact speak some form of French. Just like they do in Quebec City. Albeit, the vast majority of the people in Quebec speak some form of french unlike Louisiana/New Orleans.

Wow, I can't believe Ive put this much into this stupid thread. Read back a few, Im not the only one disagreeing with you. Your the only one trying to drive home your ridiculous point. Good luck with it sparky... Im done with this as its just idiotic to continue... What is the saying?? Never argue with an idiot as they tend to drag you down on their level, and will ultimately win. Seems fitting...

This is a stupid thread.......ummmm .....are you Spanish, do you ride a Ducati

FR8DOG777 said:
Were not a bunch of dirty old men we are professional aviators

True... I'm 40. My eight year old daughter calls me old.

And my 26 yr old smokin hot blonde girlfriend calls me a dirty man. :eek:

And yes... I fly professionally

OK, here goes,..born in Quebec City and have lived in New Orleans. I would say I do know a little about the language and both of those places. That's why the comment struck a nerve. You really have no clue what you are talking about.

Peace.....

Last edited:
A homosexual reference from the guy who found it necessary to assert his masculinity with this chauvinistic thread; who couldn’t see that one coming?

Say hi to your mom for me. You probably won’t recognize her when you get home. I shaved her back.

Look idiot!!! you the one who started with comment... if you can't stand the fire, then don't get in the kitchen.

I can't believe NJ allows someone with your level of education fly their airplanes. Sure hope you let your co-worker do all the talking, because now we all see here by reading your post the kind of person you are.
I guess somebody at the hiring department dropped the ball on your hiring..

I know NJ hire good guys but this is a good example that sometimes the bad apples can also sneak in.

Look idiot!!! you the one who started with comment... if you can't stand the fire, then don't get in the kitchen.

What!?

The quote is, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
- Harry S. Truman

My level of education...?

Oh, forget it.

You know what? I feel bad about what I posted. It was low class and I apologize. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Feel better?

Last edited:

Say hi to your mom for me. You probably won’t recognize her when you get home. I shaved her back. [/quote]

now that's some funny sh*t

Latest resources

Back