• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For a good laugh...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A large quantity? May of been more then one sample collected, could have been a team effort.

For those of us overseas (iraq) and don't really feel like wasting my calling card on this, can you some it up for me?

Its the Union Pres talking about something that was brought to his attention about someone(s) placing a large amount of feces in a CPs V-File. And he goes on to state that it is not a laughing matter and that he hoped that none of the PSA employees were involved in the stunt.

For those of us overseas (iraq) and don't really feel like wasting my calling card on this, can you some it up for me?

Easy...

An individual, or individuals, who one can only assume are associated with the PSA pilot group, left a large amount of brown organic post digestive material in the V-File belonging to one Chief Pilot.

The PSA MEC reports that they are shocked and dismayed my the scatalogical nature of the "memorandum" and have offered an apology for the pilots in question, assuming of course that it was PSA pilots who have plenty of fiber in thier diets.

Easy...

An individual, or individuals, who one can only assume are associated with the PSA pilot group, left a large amount of brown organic post digestive material in the V-File belonging to one Chief Pilot.

We call them FILs, don't we? Feces / Intestinal Leavings? It was just a pubs revision. What's the harm?

... was PSA pilots who have plenty of fiber in thier diets.

And that's exactly why we get a smorgasbord of bruised apples and brown-anas at oh-dark-thirty in the hotel lobby. It could have been any pilot that snapped a deuce in yon file.

this is what flight info is for...... i love it ha ha ha

Latest resources

Back