Fool reiterates the falling SWA model

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
Looks like there may be some former SWA employees posing as current employees or current employees who, unlike most, are unhappy. I have no ill will toward you guys, but it seems there is some anger coming out that is not the norm at SWA.

I hope you can step back and deal with your anger as quickly as possible and wish you only the best.

It would be easy if this person was as vocal at work as he is on the board, but I have not met anyone of that caliber at SWA yet. He truly has issues with the current SWAPA administration, but no one has been this vocal at work to lead me to believe this person works for us. 7S3W7A, could you please be this vocal at work, and come join the crowd at pprune. That way it would be easy to get your credit as a SWA pilot. Until then, I have to say I don't believe you work for us, or you are too afraid to be this opinionated at work, which is truly sad.

The answers currently are:

1. 401kaccess.com
2. on the road
3. Gary's newsline transcripts

Wrong imposture

1. login 401k
2. your money
3. need to know

Don't let this imposture fool anyone...he needs to be ignored. He is NOT a SWA pilot.

Last edited:
7S3W7A said:
Any other thread you want to quote? Keep stick your XXXXXX head in the sand and screwing over your fellow pilots with your greed and stupidity. Are you the treasurer who XXXXXXX us with the Utah scandal and stole $150,000 from us just to go unpunished by your XXXXXXXXXXX Ike and friends?

XXXXXXXXX

Congratulations! You won the contest and proved you're a SWA pilot. Now for the bad news, you proved you're a crude SWA pilot who can't follow a few simple rules of decorum, nor disagree without being disagreeable.

In a sense of fairness, since you were called an A-Hole by another poster, I let your insult of calling him a Jacka$$ remain. Continuing with the fairness issue, I'm giving you the same 7 days in the Penalty Box that I've given other posters recently for using the F-word (spelled correctly or not). For your invective regarding homosexuals, your sentence shall run concurrently.

Now, back to the good news. We don't have to suffer with you for a week!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhoops!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wait- a SWA pilot says you didn't answer the questions correctly. Given the fact that only with a bit of honesty and credibility, can a productive dialog take place, until you can prove to us that you are truly a SWA pilot, will you get out of the PB. I wouldn't have taken this action but the whole crux of the thread/issue/problem here is that you are posting from the standpoint of an authentic SWA pilot and are defending yourself herein. Forget about convincing your adversaries here, convince me.

Of course, you'd still get the week off for using the F-word.

UAL78

Thank you!

This guy is nutz!!

Awesome UAL78....

FlyBoeingJets said:
How else could they attract top notch pilots (I know this is up for debate but many of them are very sharp) who were being promised a fraction of UAL and AA wages at the time?

Why would this be up for debate? During the late 90s, the pay at LUV didn't lag enough to make a huge difference. I knew a lot of sharp pilots who wanted to go to LUV as #1 choice.
My rank ordering was USAirways, Northwest, Delta, Continental. I based it on retirements. I just happened to be called by UAL first (it wasn't high on my list, but it was on it) and hired by them. Within weeks of starting class, Northwest and Delta offered me interviews.
Southwest was never on my list because my goal in life is to be a bunkie on an international widebody. I figured that I already had over 2000 bad landings in my career; no need to have another 5000 bad landings when I could get through the rest of my career with less than 500 more bad landings. Besides, you only get paid while the wheels are turning, so I prefer long flights over short hops. The guys that wanted to go to LUV wanted to fly multiple legs daily.

Andy said:
The guys that wanted to go to LUV wanted to fly multiple legs daily.

Or maybe, like me, chose SWA because of the culture. Of all my friends that went to various Majors in the late 90's and 2000, I never heard one of them say "this place is awesome!", except the guys I know who went to Southwest. I just couldn't fathom going to work for the next 20 years and hating it. Ask Slug about the difference in coming to work for a trip vs another carrier. It should never be about the pay, because if that is at the top of your list, good luck in this industry.

SWA rocks....money isn't everything....do it for the love of the game man!!!

I luv Southwest Airlines! Customer appreciation days fall on the 5th and 20th of every month.

I was teetering but now I'm tottering. Whew! this thread had me worried. For a minute I thought I was the only happy guy left at SWA and 7s3w7a was right. I am ok now though since there must be 3-4 happy guys. By the way 7s3w7a I can't see my belt but I'm not greedy. Just 2/3 of the way to fat dumb and happy.

Latest resources

Back