• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Folks Feeling Blue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quite right Chef. In my anger my fingers are moving faster than a Vegas Hooker! I ment to say:

Very well said... doesn't paint a pretty picture does it. What really kills me is that fact is that we told management many times.

Sorry for the confusion!

The conspiracy to cover up the ineptitude will be just as massive as the meltdown.

And we will continue to pay for it. This time... it will cost us personally.

Quite right Chef. In my anger my fingers are moving faster than a Vegas Hooker! I ment to say:

Very well said... doesn't paint a pretty picture does it. What really kills me is that fact is that we told management many times.​

Sorry for the confusion!

The conspiracy to cover up the ineptitude will be just as massive as the meltdown.

And we will continue to pay for it. This time... it will cost us personally.

Here's where I am spending the rest of the day...

https://www.pilotcredentials.com/careers/index.php?a=profile_entry

http://www.southwest.com/careers/pilots.html

But the landing gear were frozen to the ground, chuckle what could we do.

Gotta get a better answer, CEO. Blame it on the environment. Theres something very wrong with the lack of a proactive approach to that rare weather phenomena called...a nor'easter. :erm:

Are you serious? Yep. My bad. Every other JFK carrier is cancelling flights through MONDAY because of WEDNESDAY'S storm.

I would think they parked the E190 to free up the gate space. Omni came in with DC-10s for heavy routes and the 320' went to some of the E190 routes. Is this what happened?

I am still trying to figure out why they canceled all of the E190 flights?

Wouldn 't it make more sense from an operational standpoint to put the available F/As on the larger equipment to move as many people as they could?

Latest resources

Back