• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Focus Air Cargo Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was afraid something like that would happen. I guess I just as well hang up my hat and find another career! Come to think of it that is the most brilliant idea I have ever come up with. Thanks.

:beer:

Wowza! I just went to their website and looked under the "tech pubs" link. I hope you don't have to lug all that crap around in your flight case!!!

Test Questions?

Can someone share any of the details of the "testing" or the "interview" portions? Thanks for any help from those that have been to the interview.

Last edited:
hey ben trying to get going for over a year now...wanted me to dispatch, train new ERAU student to crew sched and dispatch as they are tired directly with ERAU...I also understood earlier this year they were doing PFT with select students....

The OPS seemed a little cheezy during my FLL visit with them...who knows maybe they are making progress now...good luck

reinvent the wheel when it comes to Bidding and Senority....

ok i'm curious, whatdya mean?

reinvent the wheel when it comes to Bidding and Senority....

ok i'm curious, whatdya mean?

2 month bids, seniority based on seat, not on number on the big list...Each seat have their own list.

Sounds a bit cheesy, turned it down..(The interview)

Then again, FedEx sounded a bit cheesy back in 1979 when they were looking for pilots to fly Falcon jets from Memphis and back.

A 2 month bid is brilliant! with our 2week on 2 week off schedule that would be amazing!

No you got me wrong... I'm still at Kalitta Air. Just saying it would be perfect with our schedule. (OK not exactly 2 weeks on/2 weeks off but close enough.... 17/14)

Latest resources

Back