Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
Ok, so I left my Hat in the Crew room by accident and left on a 4day trip, got back, and the Foam ring in it was gone.
who does that.....anybody know where I can get a replacement, doesn't have to be made for that reason, just something that will do the job.
I checked a local crafts store, didn't have anything.

If you work for ASA it's probably the same person who stole one of the "bolts" on the hat that holds the silver band on each side.

If your an fo......your a total retard for wearing one in the first place..........LOSER!

If it is ASA, probably the same corn-holer that stole the hook off my bag, or even worse.....my Captains shoes! What kind of twisted crap is that?

Try semi-rigid grey pipe insulation. It is available for about $1.50 in different diameters at Home Depot/Lowes and is about 8 feet long. You can have 8 spares when you are done.

The shoes worn by the captain he was flying with?

Yeah thats what I meant, My Capt's work shoes that he left in the bag room. 18 year seniority, first time he has left anything at work. FOR ONE NIGHT. Someone stole his shoes. Gotta love that first year pay.

I used a little bit of thin foam packing material that came in a package that I received. You could also use a piece of flannel folded over or rolled.

As for hooks off your bag check with lost baggage on your way out the door from work. (heck, on a four day trip you could check with 3 different airports)

No idea what to do about missing shoes maybe try a bowling alley? That's low to steal a persons shoes, and gross yuck Darn Cleptos.

Latest resources

Back