fo needs advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillFlyFoCookie said:
I'm not sure if women think it's funny. Has anyone ever witnessed a woman even crack a smile when farts are present? Or even better suspected a woman of actually letting one go? Do they do it at all? My wife and I are very open with each other but this is probably the one topic that is "off limits". :)

I'll never forget the first time I heard my wife "fluff", she laughed like a little girl and I smiled, thinking to myself, Dam, I married the right one." My wife and I are also very open with each other, even this subject is not iff limits. She doesn't even hit me anymore when I give her the ol' Dutch Oven!

Mav, if you're really serious about this thread, and I doubt that Captains are "conspiring against" you, then I'm sorry. But you can come fly with me and I'll go toe to toe with your sorry ass ANY day! Bring on the noise!

Last edited:
Pay Back

I was on an EMS flight when one of the medics let one go. It was beyond bad. To get him back, I went on cabin speaker, yelled fire in the hole and manually dumped the masks. Well worth the 45 minutes of repacking to see his expression. And no, there we no patients on board.

TopGun, sounds like you need to quote Robin Williams, " You are in more dire need of a B$*# Job then any white man in history."

I have to agree with others, this is one of the funniest postings I have ever read.

Stay safe

Falconpilot69

TopGun, I would hate to see the $200,000+ that your daddy paid for you to go to "humpty diddle" all go down the drain because of your problem. Why don't you just quit flying these little jets and go over to UAL and fly one of their 777's for free. I believe you said in another thread that you already have all the 777 systems training, so you should be ready to go. I am sure they might let you fly one of their aircraft if you pay them $200 an hour for the opportunity. Their captains probably would overlook your physical ailment.
I love these threads.

(I just read in another thread that, if you are actually over the age of 13 and have an airline job, you claim to work for Mesa - need I say more.)

Last edited:
Chill out, dipstick. I wouldn't want to live in a world where farts aren't funny. I doubt you haven't laughed at a fart recently.

TopGun-MAV said:
i'm glad some people find my post funny. captains are conspiring against me and have said that if i pull amything with them that i will loose my job, and end my career. all my hard work down the drain. i fear that there is more then meets the eye and my career is nearing the end.

maverick(jet fo)

I am always up for a good "FART GAME", I swear the guy I fly with is a toxic waste dump, but it sounds like you are doing something else that is pissing the Captains off.

You did not punch a grumpy in one of their flight bags did you?

Best fart "strategery"

I've found it is best to wait for the F/A to bring some coffee to the cockpit, squeeze one out, then blame it on her. Don't forget to loudly exclaim, "Gas OK, check the oil."

Latest resources

Back