fo needs advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TopGun-MAV

i am a pungle jet fo for a large rj operator. yesterday i had an egg breakfast. i was flying with a seniour pilot and i accidently released one. he was not amused and was angry. it was extremely smelly. the fa said she smelled rotten eggs. for this the captain wrote me up. i fear for my job and don't now what to do.

maverick (jet fo)

TopGun-MAV said:
i am a pungle jet fo for a large rj operator. yesterday i had an egg breakfast. i was flying with a seniour pilot and i accidently released one. he was not amused and was angry. it was extremely smelly. the fa said she smelled rotten eggs. for this the captain wrote me up. i fear for my job and don't now what to do.

maverick (jet fo)

Tell the jerk off to take a flying leap of a bridge. Like he has never let one go before. Sounds to me he needs to have blanket party. Also if anyone in management takes this seriously. You don't need to be at a company like that. Next time warn him and tell to crab his mask for a bit.

I can't believe that a Captain would write someone up for passing gas, no matter how smelly it was. You CP should call him in a chew him out. And if I were you I would get a copy of the write up and frame it. If you want to really piss your Captain off, after the CP throws it out, ask him to autograph it before you frame it.

What next? A Chinaman that goes pee-pee in your Coke?

What are you, about twelve? Get off this board before we tell your parents.

I think your arse chute is just a little loose from all those PFT bend over's!!

I side with the captain. I have this friend that farts anytime or anwhere, just for the hell of it. He makes a special effort to fart and then he laughs like a jackass eating sawbriar like it's funny or something. Makes me so mad I could fight. Farting is not funny nor is burping.

TopGun, if you farted and then laughed I don't blame the captain a bit. Grow up man! Your in an airplane. Excuse yourself to the lav next time or better yet step outside before you fart.

Latest resources

Back