• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO Jeff Skiles on Charlie Rose Tonight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sullies wife looks 15 yrs younger. Former Flight Attendant?

I did a drinking game in college where we drank every time the word "man" was said in "Dazed and Confused." Now we should play the game during the interview with Sully and drink everytime he says "I."

In college, we played it with "Goodfellas"...for every "F..."

I came here to do two things...drink a little beer, and kick a little ass...and we're 'bout out of beer...

Anyone catch Sully's reponse when Letterman asked him what the meaning of Cactus was? It was interesting....

I'm curious if Sully is former AWA. Anyone know?

Seems like I read somewhere that he was Piedmont or PSA (the real ones, not the commuter knock offs).

Sully gets CBS at 7PM and Skiles gets PBS at 11pm...
Awesome.

I would rather watch Charlie Rose conduct an interview any day of the week. Couric, Sawyer and King are all pathetic excuses for journalists. Good for Skiles for ending up on a more cerebral program.

I'm gonna jump on the Sulley bandwagon and profit from it quick. I'm thinking wristbands with W.W.S.D?
as in What Would Sulley Do?

Didn't have time to catch either show but watch the edited online clips from Letterman. Jeff Skiles seems like a pretty funny guy...

I'm gonna jump on the Sulley bandwagon and profit from it quick. I'm thinking wristbands with W.W.S.D?
as in What Would Sulley Do?

Now that is funny right there. (I'll take one)

I am going to make up wristbands like Lance Armstrong's "Livestrong" only I am going to put "Livelong" on them.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back