• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

FO Jeff Skiles on Charlie Rose Tonight

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Tonight at 11PM on PBS, FO Jeff Skiles will be interviewed by Charlie Rose one-on-one. I think it will be interesting to hear what his take is w/o having Sully around.

Sully probably wasn't available. Maybe he's doing Letterman....

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Just as the interview starts, Sully will make a surprise entrance to a standing ovation, Skiles will be showed the door, and Sully can start his "I" this, and "I" that explanation of the events.

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
Tonight at 11PM on PBS, FO Jeff Skiles will be interviewed by Charlie Rose one-on-one. I think it will be interesting to hear what his take is w/o having Sully around.

Sully gets CBS at 7PM and Skiles gets PBS at 11pm...
Awesome.

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
Sullies wife looks 15 yrs younger. Former Flight Attendant?

I did a drinking game in college where we drank every time the word "man" was said in "Dazed and Confused." Now we should play the game during the interview with Sully and drink everytime he says "I."

PRINCE AKEEM

Sexual Chocolate
Total Time
Sullies wife looks 15 yrs younger. Former Flight Attendant?

I did a drinking game in college where we drank every time the word "man" was said in "Dazed and Confused." Now we should play the game during the interview with Sully and drink everytime he says "I."

In college, we played it with "Goodfellas"...for every "F..."

Mookie

luckiest man alive
Total Time
I came here to do two things...drink a little beer, and kick a little ass...and we're 'bout out of beer...

JSky26

Total Time
some
Anyone catch Sully's reponse when Letterman asked him what the meaning of Cactus was? It was interesting....

I'm curious if Sully is former AWA. Anyone know?

lowlycfi

Total Time
-
Seems like I read somewhere that he was Piedmont or PSA (the real ones, not the commuter knock offs).

lowlycfi

Total Time
-
Sully gets CBS at 7PM and Skiles gets PBS at 11pm...
Awesome.

I would rather watch Charlie Rose conduct an interview any day of the week. Couric, Sawyer and King are all pathetic excuses for journalists. Good for Skiles for ending up on a more cerebral program.

crxpilot

Waaasssuuuupppppp!!!!!
Total Time
I'm gonna jump on the Sulley bandwagon and profit from it quick. I'm thinking wristbands with W.W.S.D?
as in What Would Sulley Do?

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Didn't have time to catch either show but watch the edited online clips from Letterman. Jeff Skiles seems like a pretty funny guy...

Coool Hand Luke

Total Time
I'm gonna jump on the Sulley bandwagon and profit from it quick. I'm thinking wristbands with W.W.S.D?
as in What Would Sulley Do?

Now that is funny right there. (I'll take one)

I am going to make up wristbands like Lance Armstrong's "Livestrong" only I am going to put "Livelong" on them.

Last edited: