• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO featured in ALPA ethis article...need validation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've come across a few people like this just at my airline and they all have the same type of stories-usually they're high level law enforcement and/or ex-military of some sort. They always know people really high up in the government to get them out of jams too. It's pretty comical

LOL! That is so true!. We have one who used to be a sniper, worked for the CIA (is apparently why he's at one of our bases that have no flying down to South America.......because there looking for him), was a sheriff for 15 years, is a knight, etc....etc! Oh....and as far as getting out of jams, he was in a german jail and was set free from some high ranking official. Was thanked for all his "years of service" apparently. By the way he was in jail for driving his new "beemer" he just picked up from the factory 180mph. You see they put a special chip in the computer for him that allows it to go that fast! F'ing toolbag!

i resemble that remark.

You are just jealous

Wow.

I am sure he won't have to worry about being a mere RJ pilot for much longer. What a complete POS.

In the last months ALPA magazine, there was an article about F/O Timothy Martins. The article mentioned all the things he did, such as volunteer for the FD, fly F-16s in the NJ ANG and fly for American Eagle.

Where it gets interesting is, according the baseops forums, no one knows this guy from that unit.

His LinkedIn profile says he graduated from the USAFA in 2006, yet was a pilot for American Airlines in 2005. Something isn't right.

Any mil guys know this person and can validate his claim?

http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16895-another-potential-poser/

This thread at Baseops Fourms is shocking!!!

Latest resources

Back