FMS simulators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer7SA

Does anybody know if there are any FMS simulators somewhere on the Web? I'm not talking about an actual, physical, FMS, but some sort of software version that has all the functionality of the real one.

Universal or Collins Pro Line 21 type stuff.

Thanks in advance,

~Flyer7SA

Check out www.aerowinx.de

Its a B747-400 Flight Simulator, not to heavy on the external visuals, but very heavy on the systems and FMCS displays.

Not cheap either, but after messing around with this, I have been able at the UAL Sim Center to get the B747-400 Sim from dark cockpit to 4 turning and burning, checklists all completed, and FMCS all programmed for a flight ORDLAX.

FMS Sims

www.stopoverstore.com and a few other internet stores have a great A320 FMS sim. It's called McDoo's for MCDU. Anyhow, it walks you through programming and even has a free play mode when you are proficient enough.

I also found a free downloadable sim awhile back from honeywell..i think. Not nearly as good as the McDoo version.

Hope this helps.

call universal

I just called Universal and asked them to send me info on the unit I was to be using. They asked some questions and 3 days later a big fat book and a cd rom came to my door. BTW it was a UNS-1C.

I can sell you my copy of Honeywell's trainer, if you're interested.

I have to agree!

The PS1 B747 (744) Flight Simulator is excellent!
It's also a lot of fun while learning...

Set up a SAN/LAX run or SAN/PHX you'll learn a lot.

DesertFalcon

======================================

dispatchguy said:
Check out www.aerowinx.de

Its a B747-400 Flight Simulator, not to heavy on the external visuals, but very heavy on the systems and FMCS displays.

Not cheap either, but after messing around with this, I have been able at the UAL Sim Center to get the B747-400 Sim from dark cockpit to 4 turning and burning, checklists all completed, and FMCS all programmed for a flight ORDLAX.
:cool: :cool:

Try www.bendix-king.com. I went to the site about a year ago and there was an FMS you could download. I could'nt download it for some reason so I called them. They sent me a cd with instructions for free!! Try it. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back