• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

FMS simulators

Flyer7SA

Total Time
1200+
Does anybody know if there are any FMS simulators somewhere on the Web? I'm not talking about an actual, physical, FMS, but some sort of software version that has all the functionality of the real one.

Universal or Collins Pro Line 21 type stuff.

Thanks in advance,

~Flyer7SA

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Check out www.aerowinx.de

Its a B747-400 Flight Simulator, not to heavy on the external visuals, but very heavy on the systems and FMCS displays.

Not cheap either, but after messing around with this, I have been able at the UAL Sim Center to get the B747-400 Sim from dark cockpit to 4 turning and burning, checklists all completed, and FMCS all programmed for a flight ORDLAX.

juventus

Total Time
I am not sure about those two Fms but honeywell has an interactive software that you can buy for "only" 250$$ ,any way if you are interested about it you can go to www.honeywelltraining.com
Good luck!:)

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Total Time
2000+
FMS Sims

www.stopoverstore.com and a few other internet stores have a great A320 FMS sim. It's called McDoo's for MCDU. Anyhow, it walks you through programming and even has a free play mode when you are proficient enough.

I also found a free downloadable sim awhile back from honeywell..i think. Not nearly as good as the McDoo version.

Hope this helps.

Galaxy

Watching FLOPS die slowly
Total Time
8k+
call universal

I just called Universal and asked them to send me info on the unit I was to be using. They asked some questions and 3 days later a big fat book and a cd rom came to my door. BTW it was a UNS-1C.

Mallard

Total Time
I can sell you my copy of Honeywell's trainer, if you're interested.

DesertFalcon

Member since 1999
Total Time
8700+
I have to agree!

The PS1 B747 (744) Flight Simulator is excellent!
It's also a lot of fun while learning...

Set up a SAN/LAX run or SAN/PHX you'll learn a lot.

DesertFalcon

======================================

dispatchguy said:
Check out www.aerowinx.de

Its a B747-400 Flight Simulator, not to heavy on the external visuals, but very heavy on the systems and FMCS displays.

Not cheap either, but after messing around with this, I have been able at the UAL Sim Center to get the B747-400 Sim from dark cockpit to 4 turning and burning, checklists all completed, and FMCS all programmed for a flight ORDLAX.
:cool: :cool:

LITCHAT7

Total Time
Try www.bendix-king.com. I went to the site about a year ago and there was an FMS you could download. I could'nt download it for some reason so I called them. They sent me a cd with instructions for free!! Try it. Good luck!