• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying with kids on Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing to remember, if you and the wife both plan on holding a lapchild, you might not be able to sit in the same row. If the flight is sold out and another passenger has to sit in the row with you, doesnt everyone have to have their own O2 mask?

Not sure how many there are on a 737 but on an airbus there is only 4 a side for three seats. Just a thought....

$25 to check a bag?

Even more disgusting!:puke:

And it's made a lot of money.

Maybe you should check what southwest charges for a checked bag (3rd through 9th bag or item will incur a charge of $50 per piece), you little southwest skirt lover........;)

Now I realize they charge their employees to work there, but charging for an early boarding???? Come on.

You can always bring them to the gate and see if the kids can sit in them during flight (must have an FAA sticker). If they have to travel in your lap, the car seats can be gate checked to pick up with your other bags (or claimed at gate). You get two free bags per ticket at the front counter. Bags checked at the gate are free.
That "sticker" requirement always puzzled me. My DOT certified seat doesn't have an FAA sticker so we can't use them on the plane. I guess it's safer to hold your infant in your arms since we all know that human arm muscles can witstand much higher G's than a seat-belt and DOT approved car seat.

This message is NOT hidden bc Scope out RJs doesn't matter so why would I care...

Latest resources

Back