Flying job on Long Island NY!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
miles otoole said:
G200 is still pissed she's tending to her scabby knees when she was deep throating some grubby CP at 28. Meanwhile, she's probably married to a Continental FA who had a starting salary higher than she did when she was getting her CFI.

actually my husband is a b-737 stud who likes to advertise that he flew the F15 A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/J.

nice profile......DOOOOORK.

cheesedick...when youre mom rides your leg do you complain about that, look into the stats, the beechjet is the best light jet out there.

rice.....you love this cyberspace profile you have because in reality we all know you fly alot of microsoft flight simulator and your real job is working at the local arby's. youre on crack and you struggle to fly a kite let alone an airplane. why bother put down this company and the owner when youre making sub-poverty pay at arbys wishing you were these guys. dont talk $hit when you dont know $hit.

i guess this is what you get these day when you post a job ad, a bunch of critics that dont know $hit

Last edited:
Wow First Post!!!!

fu69atacafyeah said:
cheesedick...when youre mom rides your leg do you complain about that, look into the stats, the beechjet is the best light jet out there.

rice.....you love this cyberspace profile you have because in reality we all know you fly alot of microsoft flight simulator and your real job is working at the local arby's. youre on crack and you struggle to fly a kite let alone an airplane. why bother put down this company and the owner when youre making sub-poverty pay at arbys wishing you were these guys. dont talk $hit when you dont know $hit.

i guess this is what you get these day when you post a job ad, a bunch of critics that dont know $hit
What a memorable first post.
You got me fu69, yep Arbys rules. But really I prefer my dinner in the plane to be a filet from Rudy's, served by a very nice FA who's an integral part of the crew. When on the road then Ruth's Chris is the norm. But you keep on thinking what you will.

fu69atacafyeah said:

learn how to use the quote feature asshat

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back