Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Anybody hear anything as to the recall numbers? According to the 7/1/05 ALPA line, the company hasn't yet commited to a number (which is acceptable according the CBA).

Also, for the FlyI guys, what is your personal opinion of the current attrition rate and the ratio of furloughees who want to return.

Me, I'm unsure of current attrition (as I'm furloughed)

and I would say according to my peeps, that probably 1/5 would go back and 4/5 would bypass recall.

What do you think?

Bypass

I work for UPS now. Someone else can have my spot. Best of luck guys.

Word in the crew lounge is that we are losing about 1 pilot/day to attrition. The 8 CRJ's may be taken back by GECAS this fall since we have failed to meet the financial thresholds mandated by the Feb restructuring. According to a CP the Company actually wants this because we will have less need for RJ's after the summer peak. He claims that attrition should mitigate the need for additional furloughs caused by the loss of these 8 CRJ's.

I think most guys are bypassing -- unless they have no other job prospects and relish the thought of slinging gear in a CRJ for an airline with a very uncertain future (or a certain future -- according to the analysts.)

Latest resources

Back