• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlyI almost done

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So much for "great load factors" of the west coast. I guess KS and TM should of watched the SNL skit that had a bank that only gave change out. "people give us a dollar we can give them 10 dimes or we can give them 20 nickels. People asks us how do we do it? VOLUME!!!"
When are mangers going to wake up and say we can't sell tickets for less then it cost?

Wantfrys said:
When are mangers going to wake up and say we can't sell tickets for less then it cost?

Please don't wake up the mangers, there will be a lot of scared sheep out there...if you know what I mean!

I wonder where Mickey Slpanutz is. I thought he'd be gloating by now.

Wantfrys said:
I guess KS and TM should of watched the SNL skit

"Should of watched?" Did you graduate from high school? IMO, this is one problem with this industry. Too many uneducated folks chasing an occupation with few barriers to entry.

miles otoole said:
"Should of watched?" Did you graduate from high school? IMO, this is one problem with this industry. Too many uneducated folks chasing an occupation with few barriers to entry.

This whole spelling and grammar critique thing gets old dude. Post something of value or go to the flight attendants forum and entertain your brilliant self. Better yet, go teach second graders.

GogglesPisano said:
I wonder where Mickey Slpanutz is. I thought he'd be gloating by now.

This is nothing to gloat about. The whole thing s ucks for the employees. FLYi going down the tubes will only hurt the folks who needed the paycheck and worked very hard under the hapless leadership of management.

They were put in a lousy position by United..that is a fact. Should they have stayed with United? Was it the best choice to go it alone? Draw your own conclusions gents. I wish their employees well.

Latest resources

Back