FlyHi??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
about time said:
if you think it'd be a good idea to let the walmart of the airline industry roll over everyone and replace all the airlines with their minimum wage and benefits packages, you need to pop the nipple outta your mouth and move out of mommys house sometime. nice to hear your supporting the race to the bottom.

Hey, that pretty funny Dash8 Driver, I hope you did not hurt your self coming up with that "Allstar. " The problem is that my mother died when I was 2, so I think my nipple sucking days ended then.

What I find humourous is that you guys get all bend out of shape when regionals hire "low time" pilots, however, Aloha will hire a 1600 hr (non military, post 9/11) to fly 737-800 and it is ALL RIGHTTT!

Yes I am looking forward to see Mesa go to Hawaii and make life miserable for those you have know idea how good they have it till it is gone.

you might want do do a little research next time.

oh, how rude of me. i am sorry. let me express my condolences for you not getting hired at aloha. dont blame the company just because you didnt make the cut. chances are you didnt make it because someone that was already working there knew you a little better than they wish you did.

green is not a good color for you....

about time said:
Yes I am looking forward to see Mesa go to Hawaii and make life miserable for those you have know idea how good they have it till it is gone.
Another unhappy soul who finds pleasure in others' misfortune.....such a pity.

about time said:

:mad: Not cool at all. We indeed know how good we got it, why do you think we are working so hard to protect it?

This thread has been jacked! What about FlyHI? You know Delano is a cool guy and he is also being bullyed by Mesa... (((I just thought i'd try to get this thread moving along again))).

Poor bastard should have stuck with selling coffee.
islandhopper said:
This thread has been jacked! What about FlyHI? You know Delano is a cool guy and he is also being bullyed by Mesa... (((I just thought i'd try to get this thread moving along again))).

Wow, that's what I get for getting up early to look at these boards. Where in the hell did you guys dig up this about time guy? Seriously, which of you is has two account on here and is just foolin' around. No one could possibly be as stupid as that guy. The dude can't spell, doesn't have his facts right, and truly appears to have a difficult time making coherent statements. Is that you messin' around again Hugh? C'mon, stop it! You're killin' me!

Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - November 18, 2005
http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2005/11/14/daily63.html

Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - 2:54 PM HST Friday
FlyHawaii puts plans on hold

FlyHawaii Airlines, the local start up, is temporarily shelving its plans to launch an interisland airline.

The airline shut its office at Honolulu's Topa Tower on Nov. 15 and released almost all of its employees.

A core team of three, including founder and CEO James Delano, are winding down remaining operations.

Delano, the founder of Lion Coffee and whose brainchild it was to start a customer-friendly interisland carrier, declined to comment on what happened.

FlyHawaii expected to start flying next year but lost its major financial backing last month.

AOL founder Steve Case and a hui of local investors pulled out after regional carrier Mesa Airlines announced its plans to enter the Hawaii market.

FlyHawaii's market analysis didn't hold true at that point and it created a lot of uncertainty into the market.

Former employees say FlyHawaii will wait to see what happens with Aloha and Mesa before deciding whether to continue or permanently drop its plans.

RJP said:
Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - November 18, 2005
http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2005/11/14/daily63.html

Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - 2:54 PM HST Friday
FlyHawaii puts plans on hold

FlyHawaii Airlines, the local start up, is temporarily shelving its plans to launch an interisland airline.

The airline shut its office at Honolulu's Topa Tower on Nov. 15 and released almost all of its employees.

A core team of three, including founder and CEO James Delano, are winding down remaining operations.

Delano, the founder of Lion Coffee and whose brainchild it was to start a customer-friendly interisland carrier, declined to comment on what happened.

FlyHawaii expected to start flying next year but lost its major financial backing last month.

AOL founder Steve Case and a hui of local investors pulled out after regional carrier Mesa Airlines announced its plans to enter the Hawaii market.

FlyHawaii's market analysis didn't hold true at that point and it created a lot of uncertainty into the market.

Former employees say FlyHawaii will wait to see what happens with Aloha and Mesa before deciding whether to continue or permanently drop its plans.

Well, so much for that idea!!!!:smash:

Latest resources

Back