• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fly-in airport communities...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeh I dont know anything about the Caravan. It just looks slow with all that drag.

But, that is what Flightinfo is for, education, and the occasional joke.

remember I'm the guy with the Idea - not the smarts

dont get me wrong, 200mph is on a good day...with a tailwind :)

back to the seach...

Stellar Airpark, Chandler, Arizona. I'm not sure if there are any lots left, but there are always househangars on the field for sale. Be ready to write a big check, however.

Phoenix Regional, but it's quite a distance (I'm not sure, but i wanna say 30+ miles) from Phoenix, but there is a small town nearby (Maricopa, AZ). This place is still in the initial phases of it's develpment...but the field is (has been for some time) open.

Pine Mtn Lake in CA was mentioned above, and I've flown over it. There are some airline Capt's there. My guess is that it is fairly expensive. Not far from Yosemite.

check out dayton, NV has a strip with houses all around with garages/hangars attached to their house. Its about an hour south of reno.

great link Kawasumi!

keep em coming guys...

Hurricane, Utah

That airport in Hurricane, Utah would be a great place. It is next to Bryce Canyon, and near St. George, a larger town. And by the way, property and housing prices are expected to double in the next few years... good time to invest!!! The airpark in Hurricane (hurricun, local way) has a nice strip and is at a nice location. It would be a good place to live, but be careful of the polygamist there! I flew in there doing some busisness and was at a wendy's when a bunch of girls in old pioneer dresses came walking in; pretty strange. I am mormon, and sometimes the kids do that just for fun when they learn about the pioneers, but that is usually on a saturday, and it was a thursday. It just seemed strange to me, but it was later brought to my attention that it was the good old polygamist clan grabbin some chow. That was a interesting experience. haha. But beautiful, peaceful, and wonderful place to live.

Latest resources

Back