Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flting Illini, FracCapt, and Legacy...........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
yeah imagine all that stuff going to your blackberry. Everytime i landed i my blackberry was having a meltdown.

Had to have a second mailbox.

It all went to my crackberry for about the first 90 minutes....and when I got 15 emails in that time, I decided another email address would be best.

I just saw HawkerF/O was "grounded" for a week from the board. Anyone know what thread he said a "naughty" word on? At times he seemed a little excitable, but I'm surprised to see him in the penalty box.
Just wondering-

Hawk- If your reading this......go clean your room while you are grounded!

SCT said:
I just saw HawkerF/O was "grounded" for a week from the board. Anyone know what thread he said a "naughty" word on? At times he seemed a little excitable, but I'm surprised to see him in the penalty box.
Just wondering-

Hawk- If your reading this......go clean your room while you are grounded!
Ya, but the mods already edited it. Basically he told G200 some inappropriate things about his mother. Very, very childish, I mean who does "mother jokes" after the 3rd grade anyway.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=73193

But don't worry the HawkerF/O is still around albeit with an "alter ego";) .

501261 said:
Ya, but the mods already edited it. Basically he told G200 some inappropriate things about his mother. Very, very childish, I mean who does "mother jokes" after the 3rd grade anyway.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=73193

But don't worry the HawkerF/O is still around albeit with an "alter ego";) .

he had pottymouth (as the kids say)

"your mother"....Its the best he could come up with. He is just an abused pilot.

But rest assured, its HIS penalty box. He will use it ANY way HE sees fit until HE is done using it. Nobody will tell him otherwise (insert some random FAR here).

I wonder if the others there are "MY CELLMATES"?

:laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks, it was an interesting read. He is an excitable young man, isn't he?

I agree w/ you about the 61.58. In part 91 (unlike 135), a prof. check can be a "progressive" check. But it's still a checkride to standards.

But what do I know. I'll be the first to admit I'm a dumb_ss......just ask all my exs!

Latest resources

Back